Our website address is: https://cmary.my.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. By visiting Cmary or placing an order on this site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (in a note at checkout or an email about your order), if you contact me directly.
Why Cmary Needs Your Information and How It Is Used
Cmary relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- To maintain my own accounts and records; and
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Cmary
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
DAMAGED PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
Products are ONLY allowed to be returned if they meet the following conditions: –
1. Quality issues caused by manufacturing defects based on certain specifications set by the company.
2. Defective products (such as dents, leaks, breaks, etc.) during the delivery process, where they must be reported to the company’s Customer Service within 7 days from the date of receipt, EXCEPT:
(i )Product defects caused by negligence, improper handling or improper storage by distributors/customers.
(ii) Expired products.
3. The returned product must be in the original packaging with a content of not less than 80% of the original packaging.
4. Cashbacks are NOT allowed at all.